View all Recipes
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced Spanish onion
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1-1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard (or other mustard)
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- Cut broccoli florets from stems. Cut florets into bite-size pieces; peel and cut stems into thin slices.
- In a large skillet or shallow saucepan, bring 1/4 cup (50 mL) water to boil; reduce heat to medium. Add broccoli and onion; cook, covered, for 3 to 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender-crisp. With slotted spoon, transfer to bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, orange juice, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper until blended; pour over broccoli mixture. Toss to coat.